Spending a beautiful day on the links playing a round of golf has long been a great business tool.
And in today’s busy world, where it’s tough for companies to find extended periods of time to meet with business partners and clients, organizing a corporate golf event is a great way to solve that problem.
Corporate golf programs can be sponsored tournaments, incentive-driven or coordinated with a company meeting. Most resorts offer a wide array of options for groups, including tournaments and competitions, as well as clinics and lessons for groups or individuals.
Ascent Performance Group has years of experience planning and executing top level golf events for key clients across all kinds of marque golf venues. We are a proven partner that we’ll engage to handle all aspects of the tournament. We can also elevate and customize your tournament to new heights, with exciting options, such as:
- Pin Flags
- Electronic Scoring
- Caddie Bibs
- Cart Amenities
- Practice Green
- Putting Cups
We will also work with your team to customize the right kind of interactive golf contests. Here are a few examples:
- Closest to Pin
- Longest Drive
- Straightest Drive
- Hole in One
You know golf incentives work, but how do you decide where to go or what type of trip will be most exciting for your organization? For any golf enthusiasts, we’ve rounded up some of the top golf destinations for incentive travel below.
- Ireland – No one does “green” better than the Emerald Isle. With more than 300 courses, golf in Ireland has everything the serious connoisseur could desire.
- Kiawah Island – Golfers love the five championship courses in pristine condition in beautiful South Carolina.
- Scotland – With a legacy that spans six centuries, there is no greater golf destination than the birthplace of the game, Scotland!
- Kohler – Destination Kohler features four championship golf courses, all designed by the famous Pete Dye.
- Scottsdale – With more than two-hundred golf courses in the area and 300+ days of sunshine a year, Scottsdale is the perfect environment for golf lovers.
- Cabo San Lucas – Mountains-meet-desert-meets-tropics environment is truly an oasis for golfers. The landscape offers expansive cactus forest and rugged seaside cliffs, paired with a dry desert climate with little to no humidity.